Here’s an exercise you can do that is extremely helpful for you to re-associate with your power.
To re-associate with your power:
- Take a look in the mirror just before you are going to go to sleep for the night.
- Stare into the eyes of your own reflection. Do you notice a tendency to flinch? To look away? To wonder who that is looking back at you? Just notice. Don’t judge it or resist it. Just notice the feelings that come up when you stare at the reflection of your own eyes.
- Place your left hand over your heart, and your right hand over your solar plexus.
- Affirm aloud: I am responsible for my own thoughts and feelings. I assume responsibility for my own beliefs. Show me the Truth. Show me my True Power. I Am Truth. I Am Power. I Am Love.
- Spend 3 minutes in silence, simply staring at the reflection of your own eyes in the mirror after saying the statements aloud, with your left hand over your heart and your right hand over your solar plexus.
- Then go to sleep.
- When you awaken in the morning, ask yourself, “How do I feel?”
- Grab a pen and paper and note everything that comes to you – mentally, emotionally, and physically. Do not judge or resist anything that comes to mind, just write it down.
- Then say aloud: “I Know My Power.”
- Feel in your mind and body for how that statement feels to you. Does it feel true?
- If you know how to muscle test yourself, then muscle test that statement to observe whether your subconscious agrees the statement is true.
Once you know this statement is true, that you do indeed know your own power, then use this exercise to affirm: “I accept my True Power.”